Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why? I don't know.....

OK - I called the hospital yesterday, where my son was for 1 month after his birth. I want the CD's of his MRI's. I have his whole medical record which has the reports in...but I want the pictures. Why??? I have no idea. I know I am torturing myself further, but cannot help it.

Otherwise things are ok.....we've had a bit of snow and ice but not too much. Cannot believe it will be February soon. I am ready for spring though....I am not a winter person in the least.

Still hurting..... always will be..... and, I think that's ok. it should hurt, right?

1 comment:

Carly Marie said...

If it didn't hurt, it would mean that you didn't love him.

I totally understand you wanting his MRI CD.

I am not a winter person either. Its lovely and hot here and I am not taking it for granted.

Sending you love xxx