Friday, June 08, 2007

Really bad blogger

Well, it's taken me about 15 minutes to retrieve my password and figure out how to get back in here......I had switched to the google account last time - and couldn't remember even my username. Ughhh.

I can't believe I havn't posted since March - I knew it had been a while, things have been so busy. I have been checking on the few blogs I read - glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Well, I'm 36 weeks today. The little guy is measuring about 3 weeks ahead though!! Yikes! Big baby! We'll see how long I can hold out. My daughters bday is tomorrow though. I've just been praying to hold out until after that.

Otherwise things are going well. We've been so busy getting ready, buying new boys clothes. I packed away all of my son's stuff - don't think I could have used them again.

The crib is in our room for now. My daughter is excited about her baby brother - finally. It's taken a while, I just hope she's ok when he's here. I worry about her being jealous. She's such the center of our world right now. Hubby keeps telling me she'll be ok. She's been doing well. Potty training is going great, just an accident here or there, but otherwise almost trained.

Well, better go before she gets up - we're heading out to pick up some last minute things for her party tomorrow.

Hopefully I can keep up the blog more, as I'll be going part time after this baby is here. Yeahhh!!! I'm excited, though I may have to change jobs at work, my boss is still deciding. She's great though - told me she'd work with me to do what's best.

Take care, talk with you soon!

No comments: